Kingston 8.0GB Secure Digital Card Retail Box 1 year warranty
The Kingston Technology's Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) memory cards are fully compliant with the new Secure Digital Association 2.00 specification.
They are a new performance class of SD memory cards designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras and other high-resolution image recording devices.
Although identical in size to todays standard SD card, the new SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
For added reliability and durability, the Kingston solid-state SDHC memory cards are built of nonvolatile memory components and have no moving parts that could wear out or break.
All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support.
- Dimensions — 0.94" x 1.26" x 0.08" (24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm)
- Weight — 0.09 ozs (2.5 g)
- High-Speed Class Rating — Class 4: 4MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
Class 6: 6MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
Class 10: 10MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature — -13º F to 185º F (-25º C to 85 º C)
- Storage Temperature — -40º F to 185º F (-40º C to 85º C)
- Voltage — 3.3v
- Compliant — with the SD Card Association card 2.00 specification (Class 4 & Class 6) and with the SD Card Association card 3.00 specification (Class 10)
- Secure — built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible — with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- File Format — SDHC File Format - FAT32 (only for capacities 4GB and above)
- Reliable — lifetime warranty
- Simple — as easy as plug-and-play